Cheap Accommodation in Vienna Austria - Wien
Hotels in Austria, find cheap places to stay in Vienna.
The cheapest accommodations in Wien, hotels, apartments, b&b's or guest houses and apartments for rent. Hotels with family rooms, a spa, parking, internet access, etc..
Cheap rates for accommodation in Vienna or Wien Austria.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Places to stay in Vienna Austria
Find Hotel, B&B, Hostel or Apartment
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and Last minute rates for 2013, cheapest prices for your holiday in Austria Europe.
Cheapest Vienna Accommodations
Finding the perfect hotel in Vienna is not easy. We can help you find your perfect hotel room. We offer you a wide selection of very cheap and luxury hotels in the city centre (Innere Stadt) within the Ringstrasse near Stephansdom, Vienna’s Gothic cathedral at St Stephen’s Square or close to some other famous spots like the Palace of Schoenbrunn, the Hofburg, the parliament, the Rathaus or Town hall, the castle theatres and state opera.
Stay in popular area like the Spanish Riding School area by the Hofburg Imperial Palace and Sisi museum, the Museumquartier (Museum quarter) or on Mariahilfer Strasse, Vienna's largest shopping street.
If you travel by train staying close to Vienna Südbahnhof, Westbahnhof or North / Praterstern train stations can be very convenient.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Vienna or Wien. Cheap or luxury hotels, short and long term apartments for rent, self catering rentals, cosy B&B's and guest houses or very affordable hostels. Check rates for hotels that accept pets, feature family rooms, a spa & wellness centre, internet access, parking, a pool, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast and apartment accommodation.
Major Events in Vienna
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Vienna Austria. Vienna or Wien hosts major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Book you're accommodation well in advance to avoid disappointment.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Vienna Austria.
- New Year's Day Concert : January : The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra performs the city’s annual New Year’s concert in the Musikverein Golden Hall.
- Vienna Ball Season : January - February : Approximately 300 public events are scheduled every season, with most occurring in Feburary. Balls in February include the Ball der Wiener Kaffeesieder at the Hofburg, the Johann Strauss Ball on St Valentine's Day at the Wiener Kursalon in Vienna's Stadtpark, Vienna Opera Ball at the State Opera, Wiener Ärzteball or Vienna Practitioners' Ball in the stunning ballrooms of the Hofburg, etc..
- Osterklang : March : Sounds of Easter : Classical music festival featuring international artists held at the theater an der Wien.
- Easter Market : March - April : Easter Market at Vienna's Schönbrunn Palace.
- Vienna City Marathon : April - May : Marathon beginning at Arbeiterstrandbadstrasse - Wagramerstrasse and ending at the Heldenplatz.
- Vienna City Festival : May : Festwochen Wien : Music, drama, comedy, street entertainment, theatre and dance held at venues throughout the city.
- Life Ball : May : AIDS fundraiser event at Vienna's Rathaus (City Hall).
- Dragonboat Cup : June : Teams of rowers compete in the Dragonboat Cup at Schwarzl Lake, Graz, in Traunsee Lake, in Gmunden, in Zell am See's lake and in Vienna's River Danube.
- Skate Marathon : June : Event that combines a 42km skate marathon with 10km and 21km runs held in the vast Prater park.
- Rainbow Parade : July : Vienna's annual Rainbow Parade, gay pride circles the grand boulevards of the Ringstrasse.
- Jazz Festival : June - July : Jazz festival held at various venues the city from the Town Hall square to nightclubs and the State Opera House.
- ImPulsTanz : July - August : International avant-garde dance performances at venues across the city.
- Donau (Danube) Island Festival : June and September : Donauinselfest : Dancing and music festival held twice annually.
- Viennale - Vienna International Film Festival : October : Austria’s oldest and most important film event in cinemas throughout the city.
- Wien Modern : October - November : Concerts take place at the Vienna Konzerthaus, the Musikverein and other venues around the city.
- Christmas Market : November - December : Christkindlmarkt : Christmas markets at Rathausplatz in front of the town hall, Spittleberg Quarter, Freyung (corner of Innerstadt) and throughout the city.
- Kaiserball : December : The Kaiserball at the Hofburg palace is the traditional opener of the Vienna Balls.
- New Year's Eve in Vienna : 31 December : Open-air events and parties that take place throughout Vienna. Wien celebrates new year's eve with a New Year's Eve Trail that starts on City Hall Square and makes its way around the city centre. You can find numerous tents that line the streets and lanes of the old city, hosting parties with live music and DJs.