Cheap Places to Stay in Paris City Centre
Paris - France
Hotels in France, where are the cheapes places to stay in Paris ?
Special OFFERS ! Enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Save time and book cheap or luxury hotels and guest houses online. Find the most affordable place to stay in Paris France. Special offers !
Cheap rates for Paris Best Places to Stay in France.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Cheap Hotel Stay in Paris France
Where to Stay in Paris France ?
Finding the perfect place to stay in Paris is not easy. We can help you find your perfect hotel. Choose from a large selection of cheap and luxury hotels in the city centre or in popular areas and districts such as the Latin Quarter, Louvre district, Bercy, Centre Pompidou, Montmartre, ... or near different landmarks such as the world famous Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Notre Dame de Paris and many more.
If you travel by train staying close to several train stations can be very convenient. Search for cheap accommodation near all major railway stations such as Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est, Gare de Lyon, Gare Saint Lazare, etc..
Business travelers coming to Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles, Palais des Congrès de Paris and Expo Paris Nord can search for hotels near these congress centres, exhibition centres and convention centers, ....
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort places to stay by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, with family rooms, districts, museums, airports, monuments, near Stade de France, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Paris France. Cheap or luxury hotels, short and long term holiday or business apartments for rent and cosy B&B's or guest houses. Look also for places perfect for families with family rooms, fitness centre, parking, spa & welness centre, a stay that allow pets, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term place to stay, bed and breakfast and apartment accommodation in city centre.
City of Paris in France
You can describe Paris as romantic, breathtaking and unforgettable. The city has something to offer for everyone. Experience art in the Montmartre district with Place du Tertre and the Moulin Rouge as prime locations. Culture and trendy shops at the Centre Pompidou, history in the Louvre Museum and gastronomy in the cosy street of the Latin Quarter.
It's also the city of "Chanel", Piaf and Molière. City of artists, of glitter and champagne, and unforgettable nights. In Paris you can always discover something new. For example, did you know that you can enjoy dinner on the Eiffel Tower ?
Paris has one of the most efficient underground in the world, so it's east to discover the city by metro. With the "Paris Visite Pass" you can travel freely on metro, bus and RER.
Major Events in Paris
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Paris France. Paris welcomes a lot of major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Make reservations for places to stay early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights.
- New Year's Day : January : The city’s New Year’s Day parade or La Grande Parade is held.
- Paris Lingerie Week : January : Paris' Expo at the Porte de Versailles hosts its annual Salon International de la Lingerie (Paris Lingerie Week).
- Chinese New Year in Paris : January : A colourful parade takes place in the heart of Chinatown between Place d'Italie and the Porte de Choisy.
- International Circus Festival of Tomorrow : January : Annual held at the Pelouse de Reuilly.
- Festival of St Valentine's : February : Celebrate St Valentine's Day in Paris.
- International Agricultural Show : February - March : A 10 day food event held at the Parc des Expositions at Porte Versailles.
- Festival des Artes Martiaux : March : Martial arts masters from all over the world at The Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy (POPB).
- Paris Film Festival : March - April : Usually held in late March into early April at the Cinema Gaumont Marignan.
- Paris Marathon : April : This marathon begins on the Champs Elysées and finish on avenue Foch.
- Annual Jazz Festival : May - July : Jazz musicians from all over the world come to play in the Parc Floral every weekend.
- Foire du Trône : May : The Pelouse de Reuilly hosts this famous fair.
- Foire de Paris : April - May : Annual event held at the Porte de Versailles.
- French Open : May - June : The best tennis players in the world play at Roland Garros.
- Paris Gay Pride : June : Traditional parade.
- Solidays : July : The biggest charity event in the country to raise money to prevent the spread of HIV.
- Bastille Day : July 14th : National Holiday. A huge military parade down the Champs-Elysee and fireworks over the city skyline.
- La Goutte d'Or en Fête : July : Square Léon and the surrounding quartier come alive to the beats of rap, reggae and raï.
- Festival d'Automne : September - December : A showcase for international contemporary art held at various venues throughout Paris.
- Foire International d'Art Contemporian : September - October : Huge contemporary art fair held at the Parc des Expositions at Porte de Versailles.
- Techno Parade : September : Annual techno parade.
- Festival des Inrockuptibles : November : The best rock festival in the country held at a variety of venues throughout the city.
- New Year's Eve in Paris : 31 December : The Champs Elysees, Blvd Saint Michel, place de la Bastille and the Eiffel Tower become the centre of a large street party. On New Year's Eve locals and tourists pack into the streets and squares of Paris.