Cheap Accommodation in Madrid Spain
Hotels in Spain, find your cheap hotel accommodation in Madrid.
The best rates for cheap or luxury hotel rooms, apartments for rent and b&b's or guest houses in Madrid. Hotels with pool, spa, parking, restaurant, internet access, pets allowed, etc..
Cheap rates for places to stay in Madrid Spain.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Accommodation in Madrid Spain
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and Last minute rates for 2013, cheapest prices for your holiday in Spain Europe.
Cheapest Rates for Place To Stay in Madrid
Finding the perfect hotel in Madrid is not easy. We can help you find your perfect hotel. Choose from a large selection of cheap and luxury hotels in the city centre or close to Calle Serrano, the Gran Via, the Plaza de las Cibeles and Puerta del Sol.
Stay close to famous landmarks such as the Palacia Real (Royal Palace) and museums like Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia.
We can offer you also the cheapest hotel rooms near Real Madrid football stadium, Estadio del Bernabeu.
If you travel by train staying close to Madrid Atocha's or Chamartin train stations can be very convenient. Look also for cheap hotels nearby Madrid Baraja Airport.
Business travelers coming to IFEMA Feria de Madrid can search for hotels near this trade fair centre.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Madrid Spain. The cheapest or most luxurious accommodations, cheap hotels, short and long term vacation rental apartments and cosy B&B's, hostal or guest houses. Look also for hotels that accept pets, that feature an indoor or outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant, internet access, spa & wellness centre, parking, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast or apartment accommodation.
Major Events in Madrid
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Madrid Spain. Madrid is home of several major annual events attracting a lot of tourists from all over the world. Make reservations for hotels early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Madrid Spain.
- Carnival : February : Carnaval with procession, masked ball and cultural events.
- International Fashion Week : February : the Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I (IFEMA) in Madrid hosts the Madrid International Fashion Week (SIMM).
- Contemporary Art Fair : February : Madrid International Contemporary Art Fair, or ARCO, at the Parque Ferial Juan Carlos 1 (IFEMA).
- Caja Madrid Flamenco Festival : February - March : Madrid's most important flamenco festival at the Teatro Albéniz.
- Madrid Boat Show : March : held at the Juan Carlos Exhibition Centre and organised by IFEMA, Feria de Madrid.
- Madrid Marathon : April : Biggest running event in Madrid.
- Semana Santa (Holy Week) : week leading to Easter : religious processions and services throughout the city
- Fiesta del 2 de Mayo : May : Festival of 2 May - Dos de Mayo : 2 May marks the day when Madrid rose up against the French in 1808. Celebrations with street parades, dancers, films, concerts, ...
- Fiestas de San Isidro : May : Popular festival that honours the patron saint of Madrid.
- Feria Taurina : May : Bullfighting fair held at the Plaza Monumental Las Ventas Bullring.
- Forward Festival : May : Forward festival for electronica fans held at the capital's Telefónica Arena.
- Gay Pride : June : The main event is the carnival-style parade through the city.
- Fiesta de Carmen : July : The Chamberi district north of Madrid city centre celebrates their patron saint, la Virgen del Carmen, during the Fiesta de Carmen.
- Vallecas Naval Battle : July : Madrid's Vallecas district celebrate its patron saint, the Virgen del Carmen, with water fight.
- Virgen de la Paloma Fiesta : August : Large festival at the Plaza de las Vistillas in Old Madrid.
- Spanish National Day : October : Día de la Hispanidad with an impressive military procession in the Plaza de Colón.
- Festival de Otoño : October : Autumn Festival : Held the entire month of October and is one of the country's top music festivals.
- Jazz Festival : October- November : Jazz concerts take place across a range of city venues including the Teatro Fernán Gómez and Teatro Real.
- Christmas Market : November - December : The annual Madrid Christmas Market at Plaza Mayor.
- Children's Christmas World : November - December : The Jardines del Descubrimiento in Madrid's Plaza de Colón transform into a lively Children's Christmas World (Ciudad de los Niños).
- New Year's Eve in Madrid : 31 December : Every year on Nochevieja, huge crowds gather in the Puerta del Sol to eat grapes and drink champagne.