Accommodation in London - UK
Hotels in the United Kingdom, find your hotel accommodation in London.
Compare the cheapest hotel deals and prices for accommodation in London UK, cheap hotel rooms, a cosy B&B, hotels with family rooms, parking, fitness centre, ...
Cheap rates for Hotels in London United Kingdom.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation. Cheapest Hotel Rates in London, Book NOW !
Cheapest Rates for Hotel in London England
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and cheapest Last minute rates for 2013, cheapest prices for your holiday in the UK.
Cheap Hotels : Look in our database, enter your check in and check out date and search for cheap hotels, low budget b&b's or guest houses for short or long term.
Looking for a hotel in London ?
Finding the perfect hotel stay in London is not easy. We can help you find your hotel. Choose from a large selection of very cheap hotels, b&b's, apartments and hostels in the central London or in popular areas such as Covent Garden, Notting Hill, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, ... or near different landmarks such as famous Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament or the London Eye.
Find a place to stay close to popular sights such as Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral (dome of St Paul’s), Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and the Tower and Tower Bridge.
The West End ( Theatre district ) has the greatest concentration of hotels, theatres and restaurants. Look for a cheap or more luxurious hotel room nearby.
If you travel by train staying close to one of London's many train stations can be very convenient. See our hotels near Waterloo, St Pancras, Victoria, Kings Cross, etc railway stations.
Business travelers coming to London can search for places to stay in the city of London district or near the London Stock Exchange, ExCel Exhibition centre or Earls Court Exhibition centre.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort places to stay by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in London. Very cheap or luxury 4 and 5 star hotels, short and long term apartments for rent, a cosy B&B room or very affordable hostels. Search for accommodations that feature Family Rooms, a spa and fitness center, airport transportation, that allow pets, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast or hostel accommodation.
Major Events in London
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in London UK. London hosts a lot of major annual events attracting a lot of tourists from all over the world. Make reservations for hotels early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for London UK.
- New Year's Day Parade : January : Parade from Parliament square to Berkeley Square.
- London Boat Show : January : Held at the ExCel Exhibition Centre and is the biggest boat show in Europe.
- St Valentine's Day Cruise : February : A candlelit dinner on a luxury cruiser along the Thames for St. Valentine's night.
- Camden Crawl Festival : April : This event offers music-lovers an outstanding and extensive line-up of over 80 artists at different venues all over the city.
- University Boat Race : March : Rowing contest held on the River Thames in late March between Oxford and Cambridge.
- Flora London Marathon : April : Popular running event with 30000 runners which is sponsored by margarine company Flora.
- Chelsea Flower Show : May : Held for five days at various venues in the Chelsea district.
- Beating Retreat : June : Military bands march in strict tempo at Whitehall in early June.
- Trooping the Colour : June : The Queen’s birthday parade held at Whitehall.
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships : June : From the end of June till early July at all England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
- Meltdown : June : Music festival held at the Royal Festival Hall.
- Greenwich & Docklands International Festival : June : Celebration of international theatre, music, dance, visual arts and other cultural events on both banks of the Thames.
- Tower of London Festival of Music : July : Opera and jazz festival held for two weeks in the beginning of July.
- Kew Summer Swing : July : A six days popular open-air music festival and firework show held in Surrey's Kew Gardens.
- London Pride : July : Gay and lesbian pride parade and festival at Hyde Park, central London.
- BBC Proms : July - mid Spetmeber: Henry Wood Promenade Concerts or Proms usually held at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Notting Hill Carnaval : August : Europe's largest street carnival festival held during the bank holiday weekend in late August.
- Portobello Film Festival : August : The Portobello Film Festival is the largest independent film festival in Europe.
- Trafalgar Parade and Service : October : A march to Trafalgar Square remembers the triumph of Nelson at Trafalgar in 1805.
- Christmas Lights in Regent Street : November : The beginning of the Christmas shopping season, famous Regent Street holds a massive street party to officially switch on the Christmas lights.
- Guy Fawkes Day : November : Hot drinks and food are a tradition as well as the burning of a Guy effigy.
- New Year's Eve in London : 31 December : Trafalgar Square become the centre of a large street party. Celebrations are held all over the city.