Cheap Accommodation in Dublin Ireland
Hotels in Ireland, find your hotel accommodation in Dublin.
Search for cheap hotels and B&B's or guest houses in Dublin. Book now and save up to 80%. Compare prices !
Cheap rates for places to stay in Dublin Ireland.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation. Cheapest Hotel Rates in Dublin, Book NOW !
Cheapest Rates in Dublin Ireland
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and Last minute rates, cheapest prices for your Holiday in Ireland Europe.
Cheaper Accommodation in Dublin
We can help you find your perfect hotel room. See our large selection of cheap and luxury hotels and b&b or guest houses in popular Temple Bar district, Ballsbridge, Rathmines, Smithfield, Guinness Storehouse area, etc. or close to different landmarks such as Dublin Castle, St Audoen's Church or St Patrick's Cathedral.
Dublin has many nice hotels. See our cheap hotels and guest houses in the Temple Bar area and near the shopping around Grafton Street, and Saint Stephens Park.
If you travel by train staying close to Dublin Heuston train station or Connolly railway station can be very convenient.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Dublin. Cheap or luxury hotels, short and long term apartments for rent, self catering rentals, cosy B&B's and guest houses or very affordable hostels. Look for hotels that accept pets, with indoor swimming pool, parking, with family rooms, with internet access, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast or apartment accommodation.
Major Events in Dublin
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Dublin Ireland. Dublin is home of major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Make reservations for hotels early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Dublin Ireland.
- Temple Bar Trad Festival of Irish Music and Culture : January : Dublin's main celebration of traditional Irish music and culture.
- Jameson Dublin International Film Festival : February : Over 100 film premieres during 10 days at various venues throughout the city.
- St Patrick's Day Parade : March : St Patrick's has become the biggest event of the year, with five days of street parties, fireworks, dances, shows and of course the St Patrick's day Parade.
- Colours Boat Race : April : Rowing race on the River Liffey between Trinity College and University College Dublin.
- Heineken Green Energy Music Festival : May - June : International music acts in various venues around the city.
- Dublin Maritime Festival : June : A fleet of spectacular Tall Ships that enter the harbour and many more.
- Bloomsday Festival : June : A celebration of the life of the Dublin-born writer James Joyce.
- Taste of Dublin : June : Taste the favourite dishes from 15 of Dublin’s top restaurants held at Dublin Castle.
- Dublin Fringe Festival : September : Ireland's largest festival with modern theatre, dance, comedy and visual arts.
- All Ireland Hurling Final and Gaelic Football Final : September : Celebrating Gaelic Football and Hurling, the Irish national game, at Croke Park.
- Dublin Theatre Festival : September - October : The biggest cultural event in the country celebrating Irish and world theatre, dance and comedy.
- Dublin City Marathon : October : Big running event.
- Samhain Halloween : October : A thrilling night-time procession of witches, devils, druids and dragons.
- National Craft Fair : December : Traditional Irish crafts, with an endless range of Christmas gift ideas and souvenirs.
- New Year's Eve in Dublin : 31 December : Celebrate New Year's Eve at the best clubs and pubs in Dublin Temple Bar district. Enjoy the fireworks in the city centre.