Cheap Accommodation in Copenhagen Denmark
Hotels in Denmark, find cheap places to stay in Copenhagen.
Huge savings on accommodations in Copenhagen. Cheap and luxury hotels with family rooms, internet access, fitness centre, a spa, restaurant, that allow pets, etc..
Cheap rates for places to stay in Copenhagen or Kobenhavn Denmark.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Accommodation in Copenhagen Denmark
Find Hotels in Copenhagen
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and Last minute rates, cheapest prices for your Holiday in Denmark Scandinavia.
Cheaper Rates for Copenhagen Accommodation
Finding the perfect hotel in Copenhagen is easy. We help you find your perfect hotel. Choose from a large selection of the cheapest hostels, budget hotels, cosy b&b's or guest houses and luxury hotel rooms right in the heart of the city, in the Indre By or Inner City or in a popular area like Nyhavn and Strøget.
Stay close to Copenhagen's most famous attraction, the little mermaid statue or find hotels near the Churchillpark, Tivoli Gardens, The National Gallery, Stroget, The National Museum, Rosenborg Slot, Gammeltorv, ...
If you travel by train staying close to Copenhagen Central train station or Nørreport S-Train Station can be very convenient. Copenhagen is also a very popular cruise port, many ships depart or end their cruise in Copenhagen. We offer the cheapest hotel room rates nearby Langelinie pier.
Business travelers coming to Dansk Design Centre DCC, Frederiks Bastion and Bella Center can search for hotels near these congress, trade fair, exhibition and convention centres.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Copenhagen Denmark. Very cheap or luxury hotels, short and long term apartments for rent, cosy B&B's and guest houses or very affordable hostels. Look also for accommodation that feature a spa & wellness centre, parking, fitness centre, family rooms, etc..
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel, bed and breakfast or apartment (rentals) accommodation.
Major Events in Copenhagen
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Copenhagen Denmark. Copenhagen is home of major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Make reservations for hotels early during these events is highly recommended.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Copenhagen Denmark.
- International Boat Show : February : One of the biggest and most important boat shows in the world held at the Bella Centre.
- NatFilm Festival : April : Copenhagen's biggest international film festival at various cinemas in the city.
- Queen Margarethe's Birthday : April : Celebratations of the Queen's birthday.
- Whitsun Carnival : May : Annual Whitsun Carnival with parties, a procession, parade, music, etc..
- Marathon : May : Marathon beginning and ending at Vester Voldgade near the city hall and the award ceremony takes place at Tivoli gardens.
- Copenhagen Beer Days : May : Beer festival held at Valby Hallen Centre.
- Distortion : June : Copenhagen's biggest clubbing and nightlife festival.
- Rokilde Festival : June - July : Rock music festival attracting over 100,000 people.
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival : July : Annual jazz festival held for two weeks each summer.
- Pride Week : July : Denmark's biggest gay and lesbian event.
- Cultural Harbour : August : Concerts, theatrical, dance performances and a variety of sporting events at Copenhagen's harbour.
- Music Week : August : Concerts all over town for one week.
- Mermaid Statue's Birthday : August : Each August the Little Mermaid statue birthday is celebrated.
- Golden Days : September : Celebration of Copenhagen in the 1920s and 30s with focus on Copenhagen and Danish culture.
- Blues Festival : September : National and international performers at various venues in the city.
- Night of Culture : October : Kulturnatten : Free performances and every museum, art gallery, theatre and church throw open its doors and stay open late.
- Halloween in Tivoli : October : Halloween at Copenhagen's favourite amusement park.
- Irish Festival : November : A wide range of Gaelic related events over a four-day period.
- Tivoli Christmas Season - Market : November - December : Tivoli amusement park is home to the Christmas Market.
- New Year's Eve in Copenhagen : 31 December : Locals and visitors gather on the square of Amalienborg, the Royal Palace or go to a club. Most clubs do have special arrangements or are at least open after midnight.