Cheap Accommodation in Barcelona Spain
Hotels in Spain, find your cheap hotel accommodation in Barcelona.
Get the latest deals and last minute offers for hotels, apartments, hostels and b&b's in Barcelona Spain. Hotels with family rooms, pool, spa, restaurant, parking, etc..
Cheap rates for places to Stay in Barcelona Spain.
Save Up to 80% on your reservation.
Hotel or b&b in Barcelona Spain
Special OFFERS ! Book now and save money. Search for hotels in our database, enter your travel dates and get the latest hotel deals. Now available : special savings and Last minute rates for 2013, cheapest prices for your holiday in Spain Europe.
Best places to stay in Barcelona ?
Finding the perfect hotel in Barcelona is not easy. We can help you find your hotel. Choose from a large selection of very cheap and luxury hotels in popular tourist areas such as Las Ramblas, Port Vell, Barceloneta, Sagrada Familia, Ciutat Vella or near different landmarks such as famous Cathedral Barcelona, Gothic Quarter, Casa Batllo, La Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera Casa Mila.
If you travel by train staying close to Sants Train Station or França train station can be very convenient. Barcelona is also a very popular cruise port, many ships depart or end their cruise in Barcelona at Port Vell.
Stay close to the most famous street in Barcelona The Ramblas. Check out our cheap rates near or on Las Ramblas. Las Ramblas stretches from Monument a Colom in the south to Placa de Catalunya in the North.
TIP : Use search advanced options for searching hotels by star, distance or hotel facilities. Check a box if you want to see only hotels that offer an airport shuttle, family rooms, a fitness centre, parking, a restaurant, a spa & welness centre, swimming pool, ... also you can search for hotels with rooms and facilities for disabled guests or allow pets.
Search in our database, you can sort hotels by stars, popularity, guest review scores, etc. or show hotels near.... landmarks, districts, museums, airports, monuments, etc.
You can search different hotel types of lodging in Barcelona. Very cheap or luxury 4 and 5 star hotels, short and long term apartments for rent, cosy B&B's and guest houses or very affordable hostels. Look also for accommodations that accept pets, with family rooms, indoor or outdoor swimming pool, spa & wellness centre, ...
Stay for 1 night, 2 nights, a weekend, midweek, week, ... short or long term hotel accommodation.
Major Events in Barcelona
We offer you excellent hotels near all major events in Barcelona Spain. Barcelona is home of major annual events attracting a lot of tourists. Our advice is to book you're accommodation well in advance during major events to avoid disappointment.
See the list of major annual events and highlights for Barcelona.
- St Anthony's Day : January : The Cabalgata dels Tres Tombs is Barcelona's celebration of St Anthony's Day with processions and blessings of animals.
- Epiphany : January : Parades in the streets throughout the city.
- Carnival in Barcelona : February : Carnival with with the Gran Rua de Carnaval parade.
- Marathon : March : Marathon from the northern suburbs of Badalona to southern L'Hospitalet.
- Festival of San Medir in Gràcia : March : Singing, street parties and parades are held in the artistic district of Gracia in early March.
- Palm Sunday Celebrations in Barcelona : March - April : Palm Sunday (Fiesta de Ramos/Fira de Rams) is one of the most important events in Spain's Christian calendar.
- Holy Week Festivities : Week before Easter : Festivities at various venues.
- St George's Day : April : Diade de Sant Jordi is Barcelona's very own version of St Valentine's Day ( Lovers' Day ).
- Formula One Grand Prix : May : The Spanish Grand Prix is held at Circuit de Catalunya.
- Asian Film Festival : May : Annual Asian Film Festival at Barcelona's Contemporary Cultural Centre, the CCCB.
- Corpus Christi : June : Processions and L'Ou com Balla (the dancing egg) at the fountain of the Cathedral’s cloister.
- Verbena de Sant Joan : June : St John's Day with bonfires and fireworks at squares and streets.
- Festival de Grec Barcelona : June - August : International and national performing arts especially in the Greek Theatre of Montjuïc.
- European Balloon Festival : July : Every year in the Catalonian town of Igualada.
- EuroGames : July : Europe's biggest gay and lesbian sporting event.
- Festa Major : August : Feast of the Assumption celebrations in the Barcelona Gràcia quarter on 15 August.
- Sants Festa Major : August : Street parties and a host of activities on and around the Carrer de Sants street in the Montjuïc district of Barcelona.
- National Day of Catalonia : September 11th Diade Nacional de Catalunya : Concerts, demonstrations and parades throughout Barcelona.
- Fiesta de la Mercé : September : La Mercè (Virgin of Mercy), parades, dancing, music, fireworks and sporting events in various places in the city.
- Catalan Wine and Cava Show : September : Wine houses, wineries and merchants, present their wines and cavas around Maremàgnum.
- Asia Festival : September : Asia festival held at the Parc de la Ciudadella, Mercat de les Flors and CaixaFòrum.
- International Jazz Festival : October - November : Festival Internacional de Jazz at various venues in the city.
- Fira de Santa Llucia : November - December : Christmas fairs held every December outside Barcelona Cathedral, Plaça de la Seu, Plaça Sant Jaume and various other venues.
- New Year's Eve in Barcelona : 31 December : Barcelona become the centre of a huge Carnival party with people wearing masks in the streets. On New Year's Eve locals and tourists pack into the streets and squares of central Barcelona.